Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will create funny promo video intro

I will create funny promo video intro












About:

Need awesome video intro for your business? You are in the right place!

For just $10 I will create this PROMOTIONAL VIDEO intro with your logo or just some text to present your company, products or ideas in a really cool way. 

WHY WORK WITH ME?

Because I love what I do and I'm passionate about my work and because of the 500+ orders completed on Fiverr alone with an 100% rating.


You will get:

1.  Mp4 format

2. Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 


How to Order:
  • Just send me your Logo or Name
  • I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address

All of this combined with fast and friendly customer support and unlimited revisions ! 

Order now !

Satisfaction guaranteed ;)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment