Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will create a facebook video ad

I will create a facebook video ad












About:

  • Do you ever wonder what it takes to create a viral video? 
         
  • I will create an INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK ad with images or videos.

  • Just send me your product page URL or video you want me to edit and see the best output in no time.

  • ******Please have your script/writing when ordering!! I do not write scripts.*******

  • If you need your ad to be longer then 15-30 seconds, please contact me

I will create an Instagram/facebook video ad

Instagram/Facebook video ads are the best way to advertise your business.

15-30 seconds is the recommended length to capture more customers.

Grab the clients attention with eye-catching video ads!! Also, these 15-30 second ads are great on all social media platforms!! 

All you have to do is order a facebook ad package or contact me to begin! 
 
Order your video ad today!

Reviews


mikesosn0v:Excellent

neverson:Very easy to work with and patient during revisions.

dixit786:thank you so much

patricknewcomb:Great price, great end result!

dixit786:Thank you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment