Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will create an amazing epic trailer

I will create an amazing epic trailer












About:

*** Please, be sure to read the description before ordering *** 

What I can do for you:
  • I will create an amazing epic trailer in 2 days,
  • Short version including: (08 photos - 11 texts - Logo - background music).
  • Long version including:  (20 photos -18 texts - Logo - background music).

     If you have questions or need more details before ordering please send a message and provide as much information as possible about what you want, it will help me to create a great job for you.

 ***message me before you order***

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Reviews


advertise30:Suspenseful and the music intro was perfectly synced. I have already received a ton of responses from my social media posts to introduce my publication, Elevate Magazine. Loved it!

mouhitlm40:thanks

mbofbi:thanks

mouhitlm40:you're welcome

extreme773:Great job.\nDefinitely recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment