Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will professionally design an amazing book trailer

I will professionally design an amazing book trailer












About:

****  PLEASE contact me BEFORE ordering i am always available 24/7 ****

Book Marketing can be one of the biggest challenges for traditionally published as well as self-published authors. Today, more than ever before, writers are faced with the task of marketing the book they write. To launch a successful book marketing campaign, there are many marketing choices available. Marketing campaign in this multimedia world is incomplete without a trailer.


I will create a professional effective and engaging trailer for your book that will increase your audience and sales. 

  • All materials used in your trailer are ROYALTY FREE
 





*NOTE* After the order is completed there will be no more free revisions!

To avoid misunderstandings, please CONTACT ME before ordering!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING AND IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTION ANSWERED KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, ONCE A GIG IS ORDERED I WONT ACCEPT CANCELLATION CUZ WE SELLERS ARE PENALIZED FOR THAT ON HERE.


Reviews


roliu77:Great seller with good production of speaker reel.

roliu77:Great seller with prompt and good communication/feedback. Work product - book trailer w/ music overlay and intro/outro were done exactly to specs. Would work with this video editing freelancer again.

roliu77:Great work, very fast with feedback and production of deliverable book trailer. Would work with this seller again.

attorney_clara:Wow ,super delivery

dfun1963:Very good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment