Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will put your logo on a real boeing airplane

I will put your logo on a real boeing airplane












About:

I will put your logo, your message or anything you want on a Real Boeing Airplane Video, great content with super realistic end results, great video for social media and branding too.

You will get exactly what I offer:
1. High Quality Work, Fast Customer Support, Positive Attitude!
2. Good quality videos with HD Resolution, for Full HD please check Gig Extra - Add Full HD Quality.
3. A final end product/Videos with a 20 Seconds Duration (for 30 sec check gig extra).
4. 1 FREE Revision (included in the base package), for more please check gig extras.
5. Viral Airplane Video, Unique gigs and Services! Get your company logo on a Real Airplane Right Now!

IMPORTANT! Please send us your logo in PNG (Transparent Format), if you have a logo with a not adequate format please check "Logo Transparency" gig extra!

Reviews


boroncapitalceo:Great job! Amazing video. You have a killer system. I LOVE THE VIDEO.

theranker:Thank you!

ewovations:as always... very impressed with all tasks

theranker:Thank you!

ewovations:What a brilliant artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment