Monday, July 9, 2018

I will make high quality video trailer promo or teaser

I will make high quality video trailer promo or teaser












About:

FOR A BETTER RESULT: contact me first to discuss your video before placing your order

what can you get from this gig is unlimited

I can make you a
  • Logo Reveal
  • Business Promo
  • Album Promo
  • Music Video
  • Conference Opener
  • Highlights Reel
  • Event Invitation

All styles are possible
  • Realistic
  • Infographic
  • Live Action
  • Corporate
and the list goes on and on...

I deliver FullHD videos 1080P and can deliver 2k, or 4k when required

with 5 years of experience and a huge collection of software and hardware in your service;
  • I can work with your simple to the most complicated projects.
  • I can work with a brief or strictly detailed description.

*Please note that Voice narration isn't a part of the main gig and can be added for extra, you can contact me any time to discuss details
 
I am looking forward to working with you

Reviews


teddytochev:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themediagrapher:man, I hate it when I have such poor experience, I put extra work and two extra free revisions and you get that review WOW

raypalermo:This was my first experience with fiverr. If this videographer was typical, I will definitely be back for more. It was great. He got what I was striving for, was prompt, and on target.

themediagrapher:It's always a pleasure working with you ray, thank you for working with me

jimbee9:Ali provided superb quality and service throughout the entire process of creating two videos. We only had one edit round with minor changes for each video to get them absolutely perfect - I am very pleased with the end product. I had a vision and as a true visionary (Ali), brought my idea to life. I highly recommend him without hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment