Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will create a fabulous video commercial

I will create a fabulous video commercial












About:

I will design creative video advertisement for your  website , Mobile app, Business and many other purposes

  •     High Resolution
  •    100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  •     HD  video quality 1920x1080

Required details for designing video 
  • Logo (In any format)
  • Script for the video

Don't forget to take a look at my extras! 

Reviews


eugenemakhukhul:I am happy with the project delivered.

machinads:very bad experience!\nWe've got an invalid file after 3 days.\nWhen we wrote the seller about it, it took another 18 hours to deliver a working file.\nWe've asked for changes that weren't fulfilled.\nMake yourself a favor and stay away!!

stephenkrupka:Excellent work. Timely, unique, and high quality. Thank you!

slainte2017:Super to work with, very diligent, reliable and hardworking

jaugustof:Work fine, she accept every advice. Some late to deliver, but work fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment