I will make a 3d motion graphics explainer video
About:
Welcome to my profile page. My name is Tamjir Khan and I'm highly experienced(about, 4 years above) with video editing, Animation, 3D animation, 2D animation, 3D modeling, logo animation, logo&intro design, kinetic typography, motion graphics, stop motion and VFX. As a freelancers I've had good ability to jobs here on fiverr, as such i know how to treat a client correctly and ensure that each job ends successfully. So take a look at the list below, and if you need one these services, send me an invite to bid on your job. my potfolio, https://goo.gl/hNNj15 https://goo.gl/ssjnSuhttps://goo.gl/tdSMAo https://goo.gl/fiWk5u https://goo.gl/n1Mc2Q
1. motion graphics
2. Logo&intro Animation
3. 3d/2d animation
4. Graphics
5. Explainer Videos
6. Music Videos
7. Promotional videos
8. Storyboarding
9. Whiteboard animation
10. Lyric video song
11. Animated lyric video
12. Audio spectrum
13. Typography Video
Skills:
1. Adobe After Effect/ Photoshop/ illustrator- Graphic design, Motion graphics
2. Adobe After effects/Premiere- Editing, effects, kinetic typography, text effect
Please message first before your order.
THANKS!
Reviews
timtechconsults:Great work and quick delivery, wish I could share his work to the world.
tkhan0477:thank you so much my Brother!!!!
r005t3r:he was very good because i was not very clear with what i wanted
tkhan0477:thank you soo much!
timtechconsults:Great work and quick delivery, wish I could share his work to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment