Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will do dental video marketing in 4hrs

I will do dental video marketing in 4hrs












About:

This unbelievable Television Quality  DENTAL commercial will put your business in the spotlight!

 What WE NEED from you:

ü  Your logo on the last scene + Two lines under logo. (Slogan/Website)

ü  Your Name & Number at the bottom of the video (As shown in the sample)

ü  Two lines of text to replace the Text in Red

ü  We will need your logo in png, psd or jpeg format

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

ü  DENTAL TV Ad. (same as our sample video)

ü  Full 0:30 sec,

ü  Royalty Free Background Music.

ü  100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS TO YOU

ü  Full HD 1080p

ü  UNLIMITED REVISIONS

The color and font cannot be changed. Additional scenes cannot be added also.

Reviews


zebuanand:very professional

sequoiadental:Much better than I expect and excellent value for money. Very quick turn around and even when I requested a modification it was done within 10 minutes. I can't wait to use the video for our marketing and would definitely recommend and use again.

jamie_article:Thanks for words of encouragement.

zebuanand:very professional

sequoiadental:Much better than I expect and excellent value for money. Very quick turn around and even when I requested a modification it was done within 10 minutes. I can't wait to use the video for our marketing and would definitely recommend and use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment