Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will do any promo slideshow video for your

I will do any promo slideshow video for your












About:

Hi I'm Zihad Billah, I had created Promo video slideshow for small to large business. If you interested in my gig, please read my description below or just click the order button.
Use the link below if you want to more sample:

Sample 01: https://goo.gl/8Pq9hY

There has custom and template promo. I will make a unique / custom promotional video slideshow for your products or anything you want.

What you get:
  • Website slideshow on your instruction.
  • Mobile App slideshow video
  • Newspaper Issue Teaser
  • Service Catalog slideshow
  • Club Festival - Event slideshow
  • Any Event slideshow
  • Unique slideshow V8
  • Dynamic Opener - Short slideshow
  • Sports Opener - Extreme slideshow
  • Dynamic Glitch slideshow
  • AVI format in normal quality
  • Royalty free music.
  • I'll deliver in ~2 day.

Please check my samples. *Don't worry I have hundreds effect,  your slideshow will look unique.
How to
  • Explain your idea: elegant slideshow? corporate video slideshow? anything you want.
  • Send 10-15 photos or footage & if needed max 15 title / caption (~5 words each).
  • Order multiple gigs for longer duration.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment