Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will make professional videos in 24 hours

I will make professional videos in 24 hours












About:

Please contact me before placing the order.
Let's make your story come to life!


WHAT DO YOU GET

  • Amazing professional video made according to all your requirements and instructions
  • Full HD (1920p) - (1080) - (720p) (MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG Format)
  • Logo at the beginning and at the end
  • Call to action & contact details
  • Royalty free background music   
  • Voice Sync and Sound Effects
  • Amazing fancy transitions     
  • Overlay text and titles
  • Optimization for fast loading on Social Media
  • Custom colors to match the colors of your website theme
  • 1 FREE revision


Please provide me:

  • Script or Short synopsis about your business/service
  • Pictures/photos/footages you want to include or I can use stock footage to create your video
  • Your logo (HD in PNG or JPG)
  • Link to your website (optional)


NOTE

Voiceover (American, italian and spanish male/female)

Since 2012 I have made dozens of influencer friends on Instagram (models, actors, bloggers and youtubers) Nowadays, we have an online community to boost social campaigns and promote brands across our network. 

If you are ready to take your product or service to the next level, feel free to contact me for more details. 

Reviews


gabrielaarizpe:Great quality! I loved my delivery!

freddg:Thank you so much for the lovely review! Thanks for the tip :)\r\nI hope to collaborate again very soon :) ¡Gracias Gabriela!

gabrielaarizpe:Great quality! I loved my delivery!

freddg:Thank you so much for the lovely review! Thanks for the tip :)\r\nI hope to collaborate again very soon :) ¡Gracias Gabriela!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment