I will make youtube intro video trailer and animated logo
About:
A professional intro video that perfectly fit for your Business
★ I will create this HD POWERFUL Trendy Commercial video
Trailer promoting your website, services, etc. Ultimate intro for Promoting and Advertising your services, company, ideas, websites.
Are you looking for Promo Video for:- Your Website
- Your YouTube Channel
- Your Company
- or Any other
Then You are at right place. Order this amazing gig at just $10
Features:- Background music included.
- Sound effects included.
- With HD 720p Resolution
- Final output format in .mp4
- 33 sec duration
- Custom Font
Thanks for checking out my Gig, I look forward to working with you!
Dear Buyer Please Contact me before Order Thanks....!
Dear Buyer Please Contact me before Order Thanks....!
Reviews
christiandurou:Awesome experience. Always delivering above expectations.
irzmyzdan:Very communicative and clear about his requirements. Which makes easy for a video maker to work. Awesome experience.
jorgelazarodiaz:I'm advertising a new solution we are offering and I wanted this for Facebook promotional efforts.
irzmyzdan:Worked with him again, very supportive and easy to communicate with and respect professional's experiance.
travisflaherty:My experience was outstanding. Great work. Prompt. Easy to work with. Very creative. Very happy with the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment