Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Picture Video Montage Of Your Event











About:

I will create a picture slideshow video of your event. whether it be from holidays, or I honestly can't think of any other event. But neither the less if you want a picture montage then you have come to the right place. The length of the video isn't exact, it is based around how many pictures/videos you send me



You can add your own custom music added in for an additional £5, If you want music and don't click on that box then message me and we can sort something out. Whether that be I find a song that I think fits the type of video or I offer you a different deal (I can do that).



Usually the file will be too big to share as part of the order, so I will share a dropbox link to the video that your ordered, Or I can send it to you via E-mail, Google drive or any other way.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great! don't turn down a chance to work with him

:

Thank you so much for the good review.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment