Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will create awesome restaurant promotion video

I will create awesome restaurant promotion video












About:

This awesome restaurant promotion Video is fully customizable.
Do you own a restaurant, cafe, fast food, hotel, spa or maybe another venue of this kind and need a presentation/commercial? If yes, this gig is for you.
This restaurant promotion Video will be re-made with your clips, images, and text or I can also create a totally different video for you. You just need to show me sample video.

Starting from just $15, you will get:
  • High-quality video
  • Duration 60 seconds
  • Audio included


What I Need From You:

  • Four Texts
  • Your logo
  • Contact info (website, address, etc)

Important note:
  • I can replace any clip you don't like with the clip you send me or you can buy gig extra and I will find and add high-quality clips related to your business.
  • Premium Package is only for 60 seconds. If you want to extend duration then contact me first.

Why Hire Me?
  • I deliver in time.
  • I reply quickly to your messages.
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help.


Awesome RESTAURANT Promotion Video
Order Now!

Reviews


fadielhaje:5 out of 5 stars\nIn every way\nDelivery\nQuality\nValue for money\nI will use again if he keep it up and again and again

danish_cg:I am glad you liked it. Looking forward to working with you again. Thank you soo much!

renemezaes:Excellent!!! Very nice job

danish_cg:Glad you like it. I really enjoyed this project. Thank you so much!

am_shaff:too good since it was easy working with him, hes flexible and good at his work


No comments:

Post a Comment