Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will create a special promotional video featuring twins

I will create a special promotional video featuring twins












About:


SPECIAL VIDEO with SPECIAL EFFECT featuring SPECIAL TWIN BROTHERS in THIS SPECIAL TWINS VIDEO

This could be the most entertaining way of sending your greetings to your loved ones on special occasions like Birthdays or anniversaries.

Pricing:

  • 1-50 words = 1 gig ($5)
  • 51-100 words = 2 gigs ($10)
  • 101-150 words = 3 gigs ($15) and so on.

Note: 

  • If the script is above 250 words, I charge extra production cost of $10\250 words
  • Standard delivery in 5 days. 24 Hour Express Delivery ($25 extra) & $10 for 2 day delivery
  • The twins will wear same costume by default ($5 Extra for different costume)

☼☼☼ FREE Offers☼☼☼

  • Broadcast Quality HD Video (1280x720p) 
  • Your brand or text on screen

♥♥♥ FREE Gift ♥♥♥

Need help in writing your script? 

Watch my Tutorial on writing:

http://youtu.be/I9psWVWFNhw 

Or

Message me and I will give you Free pdf and sample scripts.

Gig Extras:

  • Add upto 5 images or a video - $5
  • Deliver video in Full HD (1920x1080) - $10
  • Script writing - $10
  • Different Costume - $5

► I look forward to your order ☺
► Confused with the pricing? Message me for custom offer ☺

♦ Please check my gig extra and FAQ's below to place your order ♦ 


Reviews


trudytexas:I purchased this gig for a youtube ad, he did everything I ask and he was so nice about it, I kept thinking of things I needed to add and he was terrific, so great!!!

ashwanithakur:Best Wishes for your youtube promotion. Glad to be part of your business!!! - And THANKS A LOT for the Tip :) :)

therelaxer:Exactly what I asked for (and I didn't ask something easy). Thank you, AT, my next commercial will also have you as a star :)

ashwanithakur:Loved being part of your company and I look forward to more videos from you!!!\r\nBest Wishes!!!... And thanks for the Tip :)

sherryfisher1:Awesome seller


No comments:

Post a Comment