I will make youtube promotion with bunny
About:
WELCOME!
100% Satisfaction or its FREE!
I will customize the same Bunny Playing Drums Animation of the sample, with your texts and logo that can be used for ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS and it will grab the attention of your customers and it’s enough to go viral and get more views, clicks, sales!
Required the following things from you when ordering:
- Your First Text
- Your Second Text
- Your Logo (PNG with Transparency)
- Your Final Text
NOTE:
You'll get same video with your texts and logo as in my demo video above. If you want any custom editing please contact me before ordering.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY GIG EXTRAS FOR EXTRA SERVICES!
NOTE:
You'll get same video with your texts and logo as in my demo video above. If you want any custom editing please contact me before ordering.
ALL OUR VIDEO ADS DELIVERED UNDER "Regular Usage License" AND CUSTOMER AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT IT DURING PLACING AN ORDER!
More info in the FAQ section below.
I am available 24/12 a day so I reply fast. Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you!
Reviews
iohad1980:great seller, tnx
thetoprated:Thank you .Good Experience!
styleharbour:I can’t get enough!\nAmazing experience
thetoprated:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE
jepolt32:Great ad!! Easy to work with
No comments:
Post a Comment