Monday, July 16, 2018

I will create awesome promo video for ios and android app

I will create awesome promo video for ios and android app












About:

♦♦ I will create an awesome app promo video for ios or android ♦♦


◘◘ What you will get in this gig ◘◘

♣ In BASIC :-( 50$ ONLY)
♦ Up to 30 sec
♦ Android platform 
 supported only.
♦ Full HD (1080p)
♦ Overlay Text
♦ Custom Colors
 
♣ In STANDARD :- ( 80$ ONLY)
♦ Up to 40 sec 
♦ Previous Things +
♦ Android or ios / any one platform only.
♦ Add Logo
♦ Background Music

♣In PREMIUM :- (150$ ONLY)
♦ Up to 60 sec 
♦ Previous Things +
♦ Both Android & Ios platform supported.
♦ Ultra HD(4k)

►►For any additional questions feel free to message us. We are available 24/7◄◄


TAGS: APP PROMO , APP VIDEO , ANDROID , IPHONE X , APP PROMO VIDEO

 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment