Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will Produce a commercial/video for you up to 60 seconds long

I will Produce a commercial/video for you up to 60 seconds long












About:

I will make you a Professional TV Quality Commercial of your Product, Profession, Business or Anything you'd like a Commercial for.  These are BEST for Social Media, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or anywhere you'd like to place it; Even on TV.  

Tell me the feel you want for the commercial, High Energy, Sincere, Dark etc. 

Promote Your Business/Product, Whatever for Pennies On The Dollar!

*You Can Supply The Pics, Video clips, Or I can find some
*Royalty Free Music!!!!  (Or you can Choose your own)!!!
*Voice Over Service
*Script Writing  and/or Editing Available
*SPECIAL EFFECTS ARE COUNTLESS!!!


******Please Understand this is a Professional Commercial/Video Production company that is offering our services for a Super Low Price.  Just so you know an Avg. Commercial for 30 sec runs $125 depending on the needs of the client.  Compared to our real world company that starts around $3500.  So please know you will get ONE HECK OF A DEAL!  Thank you! ~Adam :)

Reviews


mrbilly:That's amazing! Great work, thanks!

adman143:Great Buyer

idmcsamuel:Incredible work done.

adman143:Outstanding Experience!

wecare777:This seller delivers fantastic quality videos for an affordable price. Thank you so much for this great follow up video, it gets our message across perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment