Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will create professional app promo video

I will create professional app promo video












About:

Kindly message me for samples!

Want to promote your iOS or Andriod App to your client? Then, this is for you.

Starting from $10, I will create animated high-quality Video App promo plus royalty free soundtrack.

All I need from you is;
1. Screenshots of the App ( Jpeg, Png or any other format) 
2. Short Description of each screenshot
3. Logo


Basic Package includes the following Features;

  • 45 seconds video, 
  • up to 10 images, Logo and App Icon.
  • Royalty free background music.
  • Short description of your App.


Standard package;

  • 60 seconds Video
  • Up to 15 images, Logo and App Icon
  • Royalty free background music
  • Short description of your App

Premium (The Best Choice!)

  • Unlimited Images to be added.
  • Short description of your App
  • Lenght - You choose.
  • Time extending the scenes.
  • Colors matched to your Logo.
  • Full HD Resolution.
  • Hand Gestures.
  • Background.
  • App Icon, Web Address, Logo to be added.
  • Output format file - Your choice
  • Everything in ONE! :)

Please contact me for samples.

100% Satisfaction.
Unlimited Revisions.
24/7 Support.

Reviews


content_4all:I highly recommend working with this seller. He delivers on time, his work is professional. he follows instructions closely.\nthank you.

starquality7:Thank you so much

theramedia:Working with StarQuality7 was great and this is my 3rd or 4th order. I recommend them for any video production showcasing an app or any mobile content.

starquality7:Great buyer, thank you so much. You are always welcome anytime.

theramedia:This was my second project with StarQuality7. Such a good work product that i am working on a 3rd project for them right now. Great to work with, great work product and starquality goes the extra mile to make sure it is exactly what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment