Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will create an engaging brand promotional video in HD

I will create an engaging brand promotional video in HD












About:

Looking for an eye catching Brand Promo?? Then No doubt You are at the right place..
It's well timed and rhythmically animated with cool and dynamically animated kinetic typography with modern design, gorgeous parallaxing effects and beautiful transitions. A great opener to your upcoming events, promotions, competitions, slideshows, presentations, TV shows, trailers, teasers, commercials and so much more. Think again, research I'am sure this is the best GIG available for the budget. Value for Money

‣‣HOW TO ORDER??

☑ Watch the Preview video carefully.. You will the get the same promo as the preview, with your  texts,Photos,Logo & Tagline.
☑ Prepare a script of 26 Words (8(Fast)+10+8(Fast))..
     First 8 words- Fast(0:00-0:03sec)
    10 words- medium(0:03-0:14sec)
    Last 8 words- Fast(0:14-0:18sec)
 For best results try to avoid
words exceeding 7 letters.
☑ Send 11 images (10 Images + One for the logo background), Your Logo
    and your tagline.
100% SATISFACTION or full refund! 
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS JUST MESSAGE ME, I'AM HAPPY TO HELP YOU








 

Reviews


tarrahanders:It was so simple working with this seller. I intend to purchase more in the future.

jess_bry:So amazing to work with! Easy instructions and good communication. Very helpful and the finished product is perfect. I’ve already recommended to my friends and will continue to do so. Thank you!

candicegirtstoj:This professional was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. This was great first experience for me - no snags what-so-ever. I hope to work with this professional again and again!

saurav66:I am glad to have a client like you. God bless you. Best of luck.

praveendel:Just perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment