Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will promote your logo on jeep

I will promote your logo on jeep












About:

✔100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
✔Highest Quality and in FULL HD 1080p!
✔Experienced Professional Editor and Designer!

You can choose two of the three video for 5$

  • 480p  with 30fps
  • 2 Media Placements
  • 2 Texts & 2 Logo Placement
  • 17 Secunds

You can choose two of the three video for 10$

  • 720p  with 30fps
  • 4 Media Placements
  • 4 Texts & 4 Logo Placement
  • 28 Secunds


You can choose two of the three video for 15$

  • 1920p  with 30fps
  • 6 Media Placements
  • 6 Texts & 6 Logo Placement
  • 52 Secunds


What I will need:
  • Describe what will go along the car.
  • Your text or website (must be short and sweet enough to fit onto the car)
  • Your Logo - .PNG / .JPG / PSD (transparent background)
  • Your Number Phone

Reviews


tvstation:perfect and fast deliverry

dji54ck3r90:Excellant client

tvstation:perfect and fast deliverry

dji54ck3r90:Excellant client

:


No comments:

Post a Comment