Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will real persons promote business logo animation with voice over

I will real persons promote business logo animation with voice over












About:

Hey folks!

Its for creating marketing video with 10 person live speaking.
Now after getting 4 years experience in Video Creation and Animation I am here to show my skills and make you happy. I worked for different clients and companies all over the world and now here on Fiverr. Video Creation is  not a job,its my passion.

You Can chose More 70 + Intro Sample Videos 

Visit at:
https://goo.gl/e03vhl

Intro video for Your:

  • Business
  • Product
  • Brand
  • Website
  • YouTube channel
  • Personal use
  • Picture presentation.
  • etc




Note:Before you order this  intro please kindly note, no custom requests, you get what you order: watch the preview video 

Single revision available
For more revision extra charge

Bonus: Buy 2 same gig twice and get 1 gig free

 

v  Why choose me:

 

Ø  Contains custom text

Ø  1 image in intro video # 1

Ø   99.99% Satisfaction

Ø   Duration 30 Seconds any in both samples

Ø   Expert in graphics

Ø   Trusted Level 2 Seller

Ø   Unlimited Revisions till you satisfied

Ø   Audio  Person speaking/ Voice over option

Ø   High Pixel 1080p

Ø   Available Background Colors : Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Purple and Silver.  



 

Reviews


bridgefunds:Professional, Experienced and Pleasure doing Business ! -

video_animmator:Thanks, Outstanding Experience\r\ngreat buyer

hiscatcoco1:Outstanding Experience!

video_animmator:Thanks, great buyer, outstanding rating

ronpoindexter:good job thanks good speed and terrific service


No comments:

Post a Comment