Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will create a promotional video for your product or website

I will create a promotional video for your product or website












About:

PLEASE get in touch before you buy, I can provide a more accurate quote.

I will tailor your video according to your thoughts. If you are left unhappy with my work, I will issue you a full refund. 

Here links to my portfolios:

https://vimeo.com/faatmedia

https://vimeo.com/ofearth


The Process:


  • Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward.

  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to send your footage to me, if you require footage please notify me upon contact.

  • Video Creation –  I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extras such as graphics, animations, music, subtitles, SFX or Color Grading 

  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary changes

  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice


If you do not have footage - I can provide the footage if you are happy to send your product to me. If you are not selling a product but a service, I can film the footage for you in my studio. 


Don't hesitate to contact me before pressing any buttons. I love what I do and am happy to discuss your needs!

Reviews


pennisi:He did an excellent job manipulating our average assets into a great video. He was flexible, he showed initiative and his communication was excellent. I look forward to working with him again on future video production and editing projects.

ofearthdot:Concise and direct in conveying project requirements, great communication and overall a fantastic buyer! Looking forward to working with Pennisi again.

pennisi:He did an excellent job manipulating our average assets into a great video. He was flexible, he showed initiative and his communication was excellent. I look forward to working with him again on future video production and editing projects.

ofearthdot:Concise and direct in conveying project requirements, great communication and overall a fantastic buyer! Looking forward to working with Pennisi again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment