Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will make social media promotional ad video

I will make social media promotional ad video












About:

Greetings!

I’m a LEVEL TWO professional video editor and motion graphics designer.From post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  


I can help you with Short films,Logo Animation, Promotional Videos, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials ,  Social media Video,, business production, multicam editing, green screen editing, intro and so many more.



I am using Premiere Pro CC 2018, After effects CC 2018 and DaVinci Resolve 13


Showreel in Full HD      https://youtu.be/hY3B0ERE-hY


Thank you. Have a nice day . KEEP SMILING

Reviews


thomaslarrigan:He did a good job, very quick delivery. I recommend this seller

neonstudio:It was really nice working on your project i really enjoyed it now i am in love with japanese ANIME music. and Thank you for for your kind rating...

isidoren:I want to advertise my brand and the seller has helped me create a video towards that goal.

neonstudio:Thank you for YOUR Kind review

kwerda:clear and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment