Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will give my 100% to your project. So Just Order For More Gigs. + See More

I will give my 100% to your project. So Just Order For More Gigs. + See More












About:

I will create a 3D avatars explainer video for your local or any business niches like (beauty salon, alarm installation, painting, child care, and more).  

The size will be 720-Hd or 1080p- full HD, The format will be Mp4 or WMV

1.       The maximum duration of 30,60,90 seconds as per your Gig package  

2.       -BACKGROUND MUSIC

3.       -Customize the background or text colors OR BACKGROUND ANIMATIONS according to your wish

4.       -You can get video in MP4, WebM, or WMV

5.       Logo addition to video

6.       Call to action

7.       1- 2 -3 revisions as per your package ordered

8.       -FREE VOICE OVER SYNC 

9        - FREE voice over recording to video script given by you

10-      - BONUS--You will get  GIF video bonus for any gig you order 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment