Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will make energetic party promo video

I will make energetic party promo video












About:

PARTY PROMOTIONAL VIDEO 

Hey party lovers and organizers I will make you a best Party Promo Video for making your crowd engaged in your Party 

Things I will provide

-> 1 video as showed in the preview above

-> Best party music as above in the preview 

-> 43 sec running time 

-> 1 720p HD Quality Video (for 1080p Check Gig Extras)

THings You Must Provide

-> 1 Logo (transparent png, jpg, psd, etc)

-> 9 Videos or Images the you want to display

-> 13texts that you want to display 


So what you are waiting for lets get started by making your party invitation video

If you want to invite others to party with our video then place an order directly or have some doubts please feel free to ask us !!

Thanks
zeeshan 

Reviews


sharo77530:Awesome love it

studious31:Thank you so much !!! :-) its always fun working with u ..come back for more soon !! :-)

sharo77530:Always Happy

studious31:Thank you so much ..Most consistent buyer i ever had :) Come back again soon !!! :)

strictlynoise:great work.. in a timley manner


No comments:

Post a Comment