Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible!

I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible!












About:

Also check out fiverr.com/charnelfire for more amazing Gigs!

How to Order:
  • Just send me your Logo
  • I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address if needed


Video Includes:
  • Music and sound effects
  • HD quality (Full HD - check Extras)
  • MP4 standard format (can provide others upon request)
  • Music can be changed
  • Video can be shortened if you want
  • Adding music on background


Ideal for:
  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company & more!
  • Video is ready for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more!



Check out Gig Extras for more features.

I'm also designing unique custom animations and custom logo intros, visit my Gig here - https://goo.gl/EzjVtj


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check more of my Gigs on www.fiverr.com/Charnelfire and send me a message if you have questions, I will quickly reply.

Reviews


videowallshop:great work, quick delivery, good communication. everything was fine :-)

charnelfire:Outstanding Experience!

protegefitness:Awesome work!!! Fast and exactly what I wanted!

charnelfire:Thank you kindly!

pureorange:great! went above and beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment