Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will create animated promotional and brand video for you

I will create animated promotional and brand video for you












About:

Get Professional Whiteboard / 2D & Explainer Animated Videos. 


Basic Pack (Full Package)

 

- Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 75 words (30 Secs Approx)
- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Scenes
- Script Writing
- HD 1080p Rendering
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL

- 1 Revision



Standard Pack (Full Package)

- Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 150 words (60 Secs Approx)
- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Custom Scenes
- Script Writing
- HD 1080p Rendering
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL

- 3 Revisions



Premium Pack (Full Package)

- Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard) based on 300 words (120 Secs Approx)

- Voice Over
- Voice Over Sync
- Custom Characters
- Custom Scenes
- Background music
- Adding Your Logo / Web URL
- Adding any of your Social Media Addresses

- Full HD 1080P

- Unlimited Revisions


Important Note:
Please read the Refund Policy on my Frequently Asked Questions sections.


Unlimited Revisions is not applicable on script writing and voice over.


CONTACT ME NOW! for any questions.


Eliana

Reviews


stellajames869:Did not provide good quality work. Did not provide requested revisions. Very disappointed with this order.

eliana313:I disagree with this feedback because I offered multiple rounds of revisions and was willing to work with her until she was satisfied.

businessallday:A talented and phenomenal seller. I had a great promotional whiteboard video done and I am very happy with it. Good quality and perfect transition.

rodfull66:This is my 2nd order and I'm pleased with her work. I will be needing more work inthe future and plan to use this seller.

econirvana:Very Helpful and work as fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment