Monday, July 16, 2018

I will create home buyer real estate video in 4hrs

I will create home buyer real estate video in 4hrs












About:

This unbelievable Television Quality  REAL ESTATE HOME BUYER commercial will put your business in the spotlight!

 What WE NEED from you:

ü  Your logo on the last scene + Two lines under logo. (Slogan/Website)

ü  Your Name & Number at the bottom of the video (As shown in the sample)

ü  Two lines of text to replace the Text in Red

ü  We will need your logo in png, psd or jpeg format

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

ü  REAL ESTATE HOME BUYER TV Ad. (same as our sample video)

ü  Full 0:30 sec,

ü  Royalty Free Background Music.

ü  100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS TO YOU

ü  Full HD 1080p

ü  UNLIMITED REVISIONS

The color and font cannot be changed. Additional scenes cannot be added also.

Reviews


rainski20:She is really patient with my instructions. Im interested to purchase videos again in the future. please keep me updated. thanks!

videocrib:I love it, thanks

jamie_article:Thanks

rainski20:She is really patient with my instructions. Im interested to purchase videos again in the future. please keep me updated. thanks!

videocrib:I love it, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment