Friday, August 10, 2018

I will create promotional product video within 24 hours

I will create promotional product video within 24 hours












About:

I'm Cagri. I have 13 years of experiences in designs and video editing. I always response on time and deliver my works before deadline. Your happiness with my work is my happiness.

Why choose this Gig:
DELIVER ON TIME
PRO VIDEO EDITOR with more than 13 YEARS
SINCE 2014 on Fiverr


Promote Your Products or E-Commerce Website with a 1080p HD Video


This is the easiest way to show off! That video shows people that your products are on sale.

These are included in the Gig. NO NEED TO PAY EXTRAS!

  • An amazing video like the demo.
  • Up to 3 Slides (3 products)
  • Your web site link
  • Full HD 1080p video
  • Any format you want (avi, mpg, flv, mp4, etc.)
  • Commercial use
  • Background music

★★★ Here is my portfolio. You can find more sample at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS_x23XwEsd7Bo5fS_AhTg ★★★

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reviews


terrykosic:I'll order again! great work

cagricilara:Thanks for rating :) Have a good day.

lauparis:Great job + good commucation = I recommand

cagricilara:Thanks for review and recommendation. Have a good week :)

oldskoolmedia:Good Work - Going to work with seller again to perfect the video


No comments:

Post a Comment