Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create A Professional Book Trailer For Authors











About:

Silver Package 15-30sec $95

INCLUDED IN ALL PACKAGES

  • Your Headshot
  • Send you Hi-res book cover

  • Send any video of yourself that I can add a portion into the book trailer

  • I WILL ADD HI-RES VIDEO TO HELP TELL YOUR STORY

  • Up to 2 other images that I can include in the book trailer

  • CUSTOM SCRIPT USING MY 20 YEARS OF COPYWRITING EXPERTISE FOR YOU (Generated from your book back cover)

  • Professional voiceover

  • Appropriate background music

Gold Package 35-60sec $150

Platinum Package 65-90sec $200

IMPORTANT:  In some cases, I will be able to provide my creativity with professional stock footage to create your production.  However, this gig uses the images and videos that you upload to create your final production.  There may be instances where I can use professional stock footage that I have a license for to help tell your story.  The bulk of your final production comes from the images and videos that you provide to me. 

MESSAGE ME TO ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET WHAT YOU EXPECT :-)

LINK TO EXAMPLES https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu0VuUfrsEIAOyPCGkYF-0oSDW-1bTbX2



Reviews


Seller's Response:

World Class Customer Service!! Top notch! Allow Earl to spice up your book trailer Thank you Thank you Thank you

Seller's Response:

Very quick and efficient. Very pleased with final product.

Seller's Response:

This is terrific! Thanks so much! Love your work and will definitely use you again!

:

Thanks so much Emma. So happy you liked my production 😁

:

Everything that I wanted was done in less time than quoted. This is my second video and as far as I am concerned Earl is a 5 star operator! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment