About:
I'm Cagri. I have 15 years of experiences in designs and video editing. I always response on time and deliver my works before deadline. Your happiness with my work is my happiness.
Why choose this Gig:
DELIVER ON TIME
PRO VIDEO EDITOR with more than 15 YEARS
SINCE 2014 on Fiverr
I have a Christmas theme for this video.
Promote Your Products or E-Commerce Website with a 1080p HD Video
This is the easiest way to show off! That video shows people that your products are on sale.
These are included in the Gig. NO NEED TO PAY EXTRAS!
- An amazing 20 seconds video like the demo.
- Up to 4 Slides (4 products)
- Your web site link
- Full HD 1080p video
- Any format you want (avi, mpg, flv, mp4, etc.)
- Commercial use
- Background music
★★★ Here is my portfolio. You can find more sample at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS_x23XwEsd7Bo5fS_AhTg ★★★
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Beautiful work and express delivery.
Seller's Response:amazing response... turnaround super fast and created some brilliant work.. Will definitely use again
Seller's Response:Thanks for ordering and review. Have a good evening.
Seller's Response:fastest delivery ever on fiver.. Will do business with again. Very professional A+++
:As I promised, I delivered this video within 40 minutes. Thanks for kind review and tip. Have a good evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment