Friday, April 17, 2020

Create Engaging Video Ad For Businesses











About:

I create engaging video ads that will deliver and deliver brilliantly on social media.

In short, I will create the campaign, target, optimize and show you great results.



CREATE -> TARGET -> OPTIMIZE  (ACROSS FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM) = SAVE TIME, GET NEW CUSTOMERS and BOOST ROI.



*Custom video footage (view samples)



Note: Delivery time is the number of days I need to create your video ad. Once you approve it, I will setup your campaign. Example: Lead Getting Campaign, I will be forwarding leads to you as they come. If you don't know how to turn a lead into a client, Get a Quote and learn how. You need to be sure to contact your new prospect as soon as you can for the best chance of turning them into a customer!



For Conversions, Brand Awareness etc.
More new and old customers coming to your shop (In store). Online store/Website: More sales, traffic, clicks, messages etc.



When your promotion has ended and your results are ready for you to review, I will forward them to you.

If you have any questions, please contact me before you order!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment