Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will make 2 killer 30sec videos with your website url

I will make 2 killer 30sec videos with your website url












About:

I will make a 2 x 30 sec videos with your website's url as watermark. You will be ordering 2 videos at 30 sec each. The two videos will either be of the same url or website or not.

Please see the packages that suits your needs which will surely enhance your videos.

  • The voiceover is male voice, American accent.

I can also make great videos as a perfect trailer for your Fiverr gigs!

Reviews


elytheterrible:as promised and spot on

dzeyzn:Thanks a lot for your order!

phenixnlp:Completed my expectations on time, and the first time

dzeyzn:Great buyer, thanks a lot!

mooncreations:Easy to work with, has a great understanding of the requirements of his customers, will certainly be back again


No comments:

Post a Comment