Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will create a professional typography video within 24 hours

I will create a professional typography video within 24 hours












About:

I will create an eye catching, attention grabbing promotional typography video within 24 hours in 720p HD.

Voice over is included for FREE! Female voice or male voice. Your choice.

Why choose a typography video? Words stick within people's minds when they are heard and also seen. Make sure your audience or customers remember who you are with an attention grabbing typography video. It is simple and gets right to the point.

Send me your script of 100 words or script writing is also available. See gig extras below for music, etc.

100 words per 30 seconds of video (or less words to emphasize more. $5 per 30 seconds of video.

If anything is unclear be sure to contact me. I usually answer within 1 hour unless the time zone is different. I look forward to getting your message out to the world. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment