Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will create a catchy promotional video

I will create a catchy promotional video












About:

ALLOW US CAPTURE YOUR AUDIENCE AND SELL YOUR SERVICE!!

We will handle all your video projects. We give you;

  • Promo AD with static background Imagery
  • Explainer videos using cartoon characters
  • Typography videos
  • Instagram videos for product promo
  • APP Explainers, etc.
  • Whiteboard Animations


WHAT’S INCLUDED:
✔ Video ( 1 minute = 150 words for videos with voice; 120 words without voice)
✔ Royalty free music
✔ mp4 file
✔ 2 revisions*
✔ Multiple colours where necessary

HOW IT WORKS:

  1. Place your order (diff. packages have diff. delivery times)
  2. Send the script exactly as you would like it to be in your video with info such as your company name, tagline, services/products, etc. but if you don't have a script, we will make one for you.
  3. Attach your logo in png or jpg format


★★Send me a message before placing your order. Thanks★★

I will not do explicit sexual content, unlawful or dangerous acts, harmful products/services or hate speech.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment