Monday, January 27, 2020

Create An Awesome Promo Video For You Or Your Business











About:

Hello, welcome to my wonderful offering of promotional videos!

If you are in the market for a professional explainer or promotional video for your website,  product, or social media, then you've come to the right place. My goal is to create the highest quality work for your business or personal page, with the least amount of fuss.



WHAT’S INCLUDED:

✔ Video and text (up to 100 words)

✔ Royalty free music

✔ mp4 file

✔ 2 revisions

✔ Stock Images

Feel free to contact me if you need more info, as I am more than happy to work with you closely so that we can get the desired finished product!

Checkout my portfolio so you can get a feel of the type of work I do.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment