Monday, November 12, 2018

I will add or create 2 awesome lower thirds in video

I will add or create 2 awesome lower thirds in video












About:

Hi, i'm Tracy Halm and welcome to my GIG!

Ckeck my other Lower Thirds: https://goo.gl/LBscVQ

 I will provide you with these modern lower thirds

which i created for only $5 per two. You can also order

custom lower thirds of your choice and i will do it

for you as soon as possible, just check out my extra

gigs. I will patiently edit everything for you to suit

your project, just give me the project you want and

i will place the lower third perfectly for you and

just in case you want to edit them yourself, its fine,

i will give you the AE file. I use the latest version of

After Effects and Premiere Pro to deliver my work.

I deliver within the shortest possible time (less than 24 Hours)

depending on the queue and i guarantee you 100%

service satisfaction.

My projects are in full HD (1920 x 1080)

i charge nothing for editing your video with the

lower third of your choice (unless more than 10

projects)

Discounts will be given for bulk orders!

Just order my gig now and let me get everything

going as quickly as possible. Thanks for ordering!

Feel free to Pm me anytime.

Reviews


iampagani:satisfied.......

halm70:great experience

montefuego:love the work, ... will order again

halm70:nice experience

m2fitnesspros:Always a great experience! I highly endorse this vendor:)\n\nEmile Jarreau \n#mr_fat_loss


No comments:

Post a Comment