Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will make this amazing movie trailer opener

I will make this amazing movie trailer opener












About:

                                                     MOVIE TRAILER OPENER

Description:
Hey there i will make this cool and professional looking movie,cinematic trailer opener for PROMOTION of your BRAND or CHANNEL or for any other project 

Things I will provide

-> Animation as above in preview

-> Background music as above in preview

-> Video length 27secs

-> Video quality 720p (for 1080p see gig extras)

-> 8 Text holders

-> 1 LOGO (TRANSPARENT)

Things you must provide

-> 8 Texts Holders

-> 1 LOGO (TRANSPARENT png, jpg or psd)

Just check out the gig video and images above and if everything sounds perfect to you place an order or contact me for any questions. I am waiting to hear from you soon!!

As we are LEVEL 2 Seller You can trust us for any kind of job :) 

Thanks
zee

Reviews


getcaughtinanet:Awesome work as usual from studious31! His expertise, knowledge and skill are what keeps me coming back to him for my projects! Thanks again!

studious31:Thanks for coming back again and love working with you .. come back for more soon !! :)

getcaughtinanet:PERFECT WORK AGAIN!!!!

studious31:Thank you so much for always coming back .. :)

erickdean:Excellent work and very easy to work with, Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment