Friday, April 17, 2020

Create A Amazing Birthday Video Slideshow From Your Photos











About:

I will create AWESOME slideshow specially for Birthdays that you would LOVE!!

★★★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!★★★

 

Provide me with pictures,, 

and I will create a gorgeous Video Slideshow for you...

Files delivered to you:



  •  HD Quality video  ( if your images are of a higher quality)



You can send up to 30 photos - that's up to 1 minutes of finished video (3 seconds per slide). For even more photos, I can do that for you.

I can even add your videos to the slideshow.

You can also send a title, placed at the beginning of the video.

  • For more satisfaction you can see the photos and video that are made by me to show my work to you and I can done a lots more things

 

I can also create slideshows for:

Birthday Slideshow

Wedding Slideshow

Vacation Slideshow

Wedding Anniversary Slideshow

Any Special Occasion

 

 

  • Why order this gig?

+ Works great for presentations, special showings, or just to make your photos more fun to watch.

+ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!..

- Check out the above sample video, if you liked it then let's Start working..! 

 





  • Feel free to contact me for custom offers!


  • Regards

              Aimi Nadeem

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment