Friday, April 17, 2020

Be Your Fitness Model, Actor Or Dancer For Any Style Of Video Ads











About:

I'm a Professional Fitness model / Dancer / Video maker

I started my carrer as a dancer 
(Hip hop/Break dance) since 2005 and I uploaded my first video of dance on Youtube the same year, I edited it by my own... 

It been more then 15 years of experience in Video editing and dancing, it is one of my biggest passion since I discover it.



I would love to work for you as a Fitness model or Dancer and be able to promote your fitness brand. 
You can consider me for your project and I'll help you, I just need the specific instructions.


If you want to see more about my Fitness videos and Hip Hop Dance check out my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6PvtoV-SG565KbazK691g



IMPORTANT:



  • CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER
  • Buyer will receives all commercial copyright to ordered product (Fitness videos)
  • Note: I do not do any kind of offensive or inappropriate work.
  • In the BASIC PLAN you will get only the right to use a Video of me breakdancing ALREADY RECORDED.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing man!! Thanks so much!!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure collaborating with you bro

:

Great dancer! It was a efficient and very good project.

:

Thank you so much dude, feel free to hit me up anytime.

:

Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment