Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create A Cinematic Book Trailer For You











About:

Get your amazing book trailer done by us today. Checkout out our previous works samples above or contact us for any quires.



Checkout my previous work: https://bit.ly/3b6Ax1P



You will get the following packages:

  • Basic :Highest quality 30 sec video/5 lines text / footage /images/music
  • Standard : Highest quality 60 sec video/10 lines text / footage/images/music
  • Premium :Highest quality 90 sec video/20 lines text / footage/images/music/3D cover/ unlimited revisions


What I Need From You:
  • Text/Script(A little story about your book)
  • Images/Video(if you have any of your own,Optional)
  • Book cover


Why Choose me?

  • I deliver in time.
  • I reply quickly to your messages.
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.

  • Unlimited Revisions




If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help.

Note:
  • I do not make videos having Nudity, Bars,Gambling,Vine and sacred religious things
  • If you need VOICE OVER in the video please provide me the voice over.


Cinematic Book Trailer

Order Now!

Reviews


:

Thank you. I appreciate the revision and your promptness. You hit the nail on the head. The video book trailer is very nice and flows well.

:

He delivered a good book trailer as promised and even put in the voice over I had separately recorded. Really well done!

:

Great working with this seller. She did an amazing book trailer in just a day. I will use her again. Quickly grasps what you're looking for. Amazing. Don't hesitate.

:

Another happy customer Thank you so much aqsa always pleased with your work I highly recommended aqsa for your project!

:

Awesome job. Great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment