Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create An Amazing Slideshow Video











About:

I will create amazing high quality photo slide show video in any format you want for any purpose.



Demo of the video slideshow is here:
https://youtu.be/9vlbYYJ-f2Q


  • You should provide the photos.(If you want me to find photos for the slideshow please contact me before ordering)
  • I can make titles for each slide.
  • You will get HD quality video.




Music

You can send me any music track for background music or i can use appropriate music for you.



If you have more than 100 photos please contact me before ordering.


I can make any changes in the slideshow: speed,duration of each slide, Number of pictures, colors, etc as you wish.


Thank you.





Reviews


:

This the 2nd time I have used dncservices. I have to say they provide a great service and I will certainly be using them again. Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks for your hard work and I'll be back!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment