Thursday, April 16, 2020

Create Areal Estate Video From Picture











About:





If you're looking for a creative video for your real estate  pictures and your footage's to share your best moments with your family and your friends and even if you want an amazing and elegant and share it with your lover as a gift in his birthday, or a promotional video for your brand, service, product.... etc, this is the best gig for you.

 



This promotional video is perfect for:



  • Movies
  • Real estate, brokerage.
  • Products
  • Travel slideshow
  • Special events
  • Trailer
  • promo
  • Sport events
  • Photos and Videos
  • Motivation.
  • Amazon, Ebay, Ali express products.
  • Portfolio.



     






My Refund Policy

If you are not pleased with your video, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund.



Note:

To create slideshow I need you to send me photos.

If you want me to find photos for the slideshow please contact me before ordering.




Reviews


:

He understood what I wanted and was very positive and patient

:

I bought this gig because I needed a slide

:

Lifesaver!! I tried to create a slide show and my app kept crashing. They did in a couple days what I have been trying to do for a few weeks. Very responsive. Professional. Fast delivery. I definitely recommend them!

:

Top class as usual x

:

Pleasure working with Ahmed. Understood my needs and instructions and delivered a great slideshow! Fast delivery and very fast with revisions and fast communication. Would definitey recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment