Friday, May 1, 2020

Create This Carpet Cleaning Awesome Video 2











About:

This AWESOME Carpet Cleaning Video can be immediately uploaded to your website, YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook, as well as any other website that you want to promote your business.



If you want a video just like my sample, you need to order all my gig extras.



For $5 I will deliver this Video (1280 x 720px) in MP4 format with your name and contact information on the lower third of the screen.



If you want music background or final slide with your logo and contact info, please check out my GIG EXTRAS!



With GIG EXTRAS:



I will add music background +$5

I will create a slide at the end with your logo and info +$10

I will create this video in FULL HD quality +$10

I will add your logo on the video +$5



If you have any questions, please contact me before you order!



BONUS: EXPRESS DELIVERY - 24 HOURS OR LESS



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and smooth transaction. Professional service provider!

:

Okay was expecting more..atleast a mention of our name in the video?

:

great job super fast great place to do business with

:

got what i ordered, thank you

:

Great Gig - Instant turnaround time, quick delivery - professional results. Will buy from them again




No comments:

Post a Comment