Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will create a stylish app promo video

I will create a stylish app promo video












About:

Are you looking app promotional video for your apps? (with iPhone x)

 I will make a video for your App with an eye catching video which will promote your App. 

Why would you take it? 
Because it's : 
New Design,Colorful, simple and 2 device : iPhone X and android device

Where you can Post it

- App Store (30 sec max)
- Google Play Store 

- Instagram

- YouTube
- FaceBook
- or any social Media

You can explain or show in this video 
1. How to work your apps
2. explain your app function 
3. Show Your app Features  

So this video very helpful  for your customer 

You provide me for  $10 Packages

HD 1080px - Animation Text - Custom Color etc.



I Promise you "
I'll until work when this video not be perfect"

Thanks Your Time
Farzena 

#iPhonex
#app_explainer
#mobile_app_preview
#app_demo
#app_promotion

Reviews


irishhombre:great work, this is my second video....more to follow. highly recommend.

farzena1:Thank you, great buyer.Looking forward to working with you in the future

sgibson12:She's very helpful and responsive to requests.

farzena1:AWESOME BUYER...Thanks for a great project, amazing feedback and your generous Tip!!!

irishhombre:excellent work, worked until it was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment