Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will do a professional spokesperson video

I will do a professional spokesperson video












About:

I will make a promotion of the product or service that you offer, whether in English, Spanish or Spanish with subtitles.

I manage three packages, the basic one that is for short videos and as the name says, basic. the second one is the standard, it includes a revision, a little more time for the video and finally the premium that includes two revisions, a little more time than the standard and the buyer's option to demand more requirements.

Multiple happy customers, check the quality of my work!

Reviews


greta1988:Excellent Work. I will come back with more work soon. Thanks.

mcubides:Hope we work together again!

alkywrite:Amazing seller!!! She provided just what I needed! Communication was excellent, she was polite and kept up with time. This service is being offered at a very low price, she deserves way more! And, you know, she would make anything sell because she's extremely pretty! Highly recommended!

greta1988:Excellent Work. I will come back with more work soon. Thanks.

mcubides:Hope we work together again!


No comments:

Post a Comment