Monday, July 16, 2018

I will make drinks video for your bar or restaurant

I will make drinks video for your bar or restaurant












About:

Do you want to show the drinks you sell in your bar or restaurant or simply boost your brand or business with these excellent videos?

We show in a great way the classic drinks you can offer in your bar or restaurant and boost them from your social networks with these excellent videos.

What should you do?
Just give us your logo, your web address, you choose the drink you want and we include it in the video If you want all the videos of drinks ask us and we will give you a discount.

What can I do with these videos?
You can show it on your social networks to seduce your customers and you can also show them on the TVs in your bar or restaurant.

List of Drinks available:

  • Cuba Libre.
  • Pina Colada.
  • Daiquiri Strawberry.
  • Dirty Shirley.
  • Whiskey Sour.
  • Michelada.
  • Michelada Blue.
  • Gin tonic.
  • Margaritta Classic.
  • Blue Lagoon.
  • Long island tea


Here you can see our catalog:https://goo.gl/4wH8iQ

Is the drink not on the list?


Reviews


krystianadriel:Excelente service! Quick response and easily adapts to specific requests. I will definitely buy AGAIN!!!

joanmorales24:thanks you Kristianadriel

mmussington:great job!!! What you see is what you get!!!\n

joanmorales24:thank you, My friend.

diamondhotel:It was more than I expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment