Monday, July 16, 2018

I will make 2d explainer or promotional video for your business

I will make 2d explainer or promotional video for your business












About:

You are just a few clicks away from getting a professional explainer or promotional video for your website,  product or services, Events/Teasers in JUST $25. My aim is to create the highest quality work for your business.

You will get your video in different styles of your choice; Animation, Info-graphics or Footage.

I will provide you with an Amazing explainer animation that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way.


WHAT’S INCLUDED:
✔ Video (80 words = 30 sec of video) (*for more long video check out extra gig)
✔ Royalty free music
✔ mp4 file
✔ 2 revisions
✔ Ultra 4K (Extra Gig)
✔ Voice Over (not available in basic package)

Feel free to contact me for more clarification, I am happy to work with you and talk with you about your project.


Check Our You Tube Channel for samples

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwvad2vrBPWCRfan-GbCWkA


Money Back Guarantee Order! 

Reviews


kwilson7:Great work. Very quick to complete and a very helpful project to my business.

zeeshantoor9248:Outstanding experience! I enjoyed working with you on this project :)

kwilson7:Great work. Very quick to complete and a very helpful project to my business.

zeeshantoor9248:Outstanding experience! I enjoyed working with you on this project :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment