I will hold a shopping bag with your logo
About:
I will Reproduce this High Quality Video of a Girl Holding a Shopping bag with your Logo Printed on within 48 hours or less!
This is a fresh and very realistic approach to promote your business promising to captivate your audience.
You can choose one of the following versions in 720p soundless for only $5
- Choice of Red bag video 19 sec video
- Choice of White bag video 25 sec video
Suitable for business promo, logo, youtube, product, service, or just for laugh.
Just send me your logo with transparent background and an optional text.
★★ FREE REVISIONS UNTIL YOU HAPPY!!★★
★★★100% Satisfaction★★★
Reviews
mggtax:her product was great and she is a total professional
mike_gi:Thanks! It was great working with you on this project :)
andyreinold:Well Worth The Money!!!!!
mike_gi:Thank you very much!
blogmasterfree:Great work I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment